Each time a driver starts their engine and gets on the highways that car, truck or SUV needs the driver’s full attention and the vehicle needs to be well maintained in order to protect the driver, their passengers and those they share the road with.
Here are a few of the ways Fairway Auto Repair can help make sure the vehicle you drive is good to go!
1. We use the proper oil and filter for your make and model every time we change the oil.
2. We check your tires because they need to be properly inflated and rotated to keep them and you going for miles.
3. We always check your vehicle’s fluids and top off as needed.
4. We check all your vehicle’s filters because only a clean filter can perform properly to capture impurities.
5. We check your wiper blades to make sure they function properly.
6. We inspect the belts and hoses to make sure they aren’t cracked or frayed.
7. We inspect the brakes so you can stop when you need to!
8. We inspect the exhaust system to make sure it is working properly.
9. We inspect the battery to make sure it is fully charged and ready to go!
10. At Fairway Auto Repair we make sure all systems are ready to roll!
Preventive maintenance keeps your car healthy and ageless. Fairway Auto Repair is always here to help! Call us today for an appointment!