On December 26th our television sets and other devices seem to be taken over by ads brought to us by diet and exercise gurus. They seem to feel that a New Year should be a time to restart our bodies to be at peak efficiency! I suppose during the busy holiday season we can overdo on the food and at the same time have less time to exercise.
The same can be said of our cars. We often get so busy running here and there (in our cars) during the holidays that we neglect old faithful! Here are a few resolutions to keeping your car fit! We can inspect it and make sure to remind you when it is time to bring it to us in order to…
- Keep your car’s fluids clean and don’t let them run low!
- Keep your car’s filters clean.
- Keep your car’s tires properly inflated.
- Keep your car’s wipers in good working order.
- Keep your car’s lights lit!
- Keep your car’s brakes stopping when they need too!
- Keep your car’s charging system ready to go!
- Keep your car’s exhaust system healthy.
Your car has many components and it is our pleasure to keep them physically fit for your driving pleasure. If your car has been a little neglected over the holidays, give us a call and we’ll get it back in tip-top shape!